Tuesday, October 18, 2011

(:



today has been one of the best day's i've had in a long time ! (: so as i was casually walking to my car this morning on my way to school , i saw something hanging out of my car door .

i didn't really think much of it and proceeded to scrape the stupid frost off my car . when i went to open my door i realized it was a letter (: even before opening it , my day was made .

it was the cutest thing ever . i don't think i have ever read something soo cute ! the letter was from the most amazing guy i know , garry ! (: it said anything and everything i wanted/needed to hear .

thank you soo much garr , you are the best thing that's ever happened to me . y o u mean the world to me . <3

lets jus say , from that point on , there wasn't a moment during the day i stopped smiling ! (:

No comments: