Tuesday, October 18, 2011

change

so as most people know there was a really bad car accident yesterday resulting in a girl from copper hills being killed .. when i heard about that it seriously killed me ! i didn't know her but many of the people i work with were friends with her and it broke my heart . she was such a gorgeous girl and seemed to be a real sweet girl who loved life ! my prayers are with her family <3

with all of that happening it made me truly realize how short life is . for all i know , i could die tomorrow . same with any of my friends or family . that is sooo hard to imagine . death is one of those things that is soo hard to deal with . on one hand your devistated that they're gone , but on the other you know they're in a much better place . i love knowing that . and i know that one day i'll see all of my loved ones again . <3

i jus need to work on living in the present , and living each and every day like it's my last . i have so many people that are so important to me in my life , and if i left this world without making sure they knew how much i loved them i would forever regret it . so , that is definetly something i'm going to change . 

No comments: