Monday, October 10, 2011

today went much better than i thought . this next little while is going to be hard but i'm so glad that i have such amazing friends and family to help me through the rough times . i know that everything happens for a reason and soon enough those reasons will be revealed . for now i jus need to trust that everything will work out . (: rundown:

•wake up late (7:20)
•get a good parking spot at school ! whoo (:
•understand math
•catch up on sleep in history
•watch you tube videos in computer tech (:
•lunch with linds
•talked everything out..
•realized how much i hate other drivers
•choir solo.. hahah (:
•realized how many great friends i have
•long talk with ty, this kid helps me out soo much!
•talk about football as i'm getting needles shoved in my mouth
•first cavity filled, and didn't even cry (;
•having a five hundred pound face that i can't feel as i talk to kylie
•splilling my dinner all over myself .. talent .
•glee <3
•talked to jacob. weird!
•scriptures <3
•now sleep (:

my life tends to be pretty boring on the weekdays , but right now i'm okay with that. sometimes it's nice to have some time to jus sit and think..

No comments: