Wednesday, October 12, 2011

day 3 (:


day 3: eight ways to win your heart (no order)

• tall- i'm a sucker for tall guys . plain and simple .  it's a problem . 5'10++ (:

• smell- i'm kind of obsessed with the smell of cologne . i l o v e it . hollister is one of my favorites (: also black ice air fresheners . mmhmm (:

• bold- i love guys who aren't afraid to be themselfs . if your a complete spazz around friends , show me that side . i want a guys who's comfortable with themselfs . confident yet non-cocky .

• proud of you- nothing better than a guy who wants to show you off to the world . even if that jus means holding hands in public , show me your proud to be with me .

• smooches- (; hahah everyone loves to smooch . nothing better than a guy who jus knows how to give thee best kisses . sometimes that means they're not an everyday thing . i'm okay with that . to me it makes it more special . (:

• humor- everyone who knows me at all knows i'm very sarcastic ! i like guys who know how to have fun and have a good sense of humor . must be able to keep me smiling (:

• trust/honest/open- i need a guy that i can trust with the world . i wanna feel like i can tell him everything and he'll hear me out and not judge . i also need a guys who's honest . if something's up i want a guy to be open and honest with me . about everything !

• kind- girls like nice boys ! no girl wants a guy who's rude to her , i want my guy to treat me like a princess (: that doesn't mean i want him to buy me things , i jus like a guy who will show me how much i mean to him . whether that means a nice note once in a while , a simple comment , or jus saying i love you , i love it ! buuut also d o n t say that you love me unless your sure (:

there's soo many more but these are the one's on my mind right now (:

No comments: