Sunday, November 6, 2011

sundays .

as much as i hate getting up and ready for church , i kinda sorta love it . you learn soo much about normal everyday things . testimony meeting's are the best too . one thing that really stood out to me was that every thing that i am/will go through in life , there will always be someone who fully understands me and the trials i am facing . i'm so glad to know that i will always have my savior to lean on during the good a n d bad times .

another thing that really stood out was how short life is , and that we all really need to live each day like it's our last . one of my very good friends told me today that her friend commited suicide last night . hearing this , and seeing how upset she was killed me . this is such a sad reality . as quickly as this trial was thrown at her , the same could be thrown at me or any one of my friends or loved ones . i have no clue how i would deal with someone i was close to , or anyone really , killing themselfs . like , if i knew what they were going through , would i be able to change their minds ? would i be able to help them realize how much they mean to soo many people ? death is such a hard thing , especially when it's intentional .

with that , i jus want e v e r y o n e in my life , whether your my best friend , family member , a friend , boyfriend , classmate , anyone . i'm so grateful to have each and every one of you in my life , i have no idea where i'd be without you guys . you have all helped me become the person i am today , and i owe each of you the world . basically , i hope a l l of you know how special you are to me , and know i'll always be there for you no matter what . that is a promise . (: whatever your going through , know that this girl will be the one to never give up on you , and always hear you out .

No comments: