Thursday, November 3, 2011

jus one of those nights .

don't you jus looove crying yourself to sleep ? i sure don't . i don't understand how the people you love the most can hurt you the worst . this jus doesn't seem right . i find myself getting hurt by you a lot lately . the thing is , i don't even do anything about it because i know how much i care about you , and i don't want to lose you . i guess everyone has a couple different sides to them . you do , that's for sure . 

side one: the one i question . the one a l l the girls love . the jock . the one that shuts me out instead of talking it out . the one who unintentionally upsets me by the simplest words . 

side two: the one i am crazy about . the one i can't get off my mind . the one i feel like i can tell everything to . the one that makes me laugh . the one who's a s t u d . the one who makes me smile until my cheeks hurt . the one that makes me cry by saying the cutest things . the one that i can't imagine my life without . the one i would do anything for . the one who's "my one and only"

side two is side two because two is better than one , everyone knows that . this side two guy , is the one i miss sooo much , the one i'm not giving up on , and the one that i love too much to let slip away . even though i see two sides , a l l of the amazing things about this boy cancel out the negative . pleaseletsmakethiswork .

jus had to let it out .. sorry guys . like i said , jus one of those days

No comments: