Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful .

i have soo much to be thankful for . (:

  • amazing friends . been finding out who my real friends are lately . so glad i have them .
  • thee best family . always there through thick and thin .
  • the gospel . it's always been a part of my life , but i've relied on it more than ever lately .
  • my car <3
  • house
  • shoes
  • water
  • electricity
  • phone
  • internet
  • music
  • hair , i'd be one ugly bald girl ..
  • blankets
  • my bed (:
  • heat/ac
  • colors
  • boats (:
  • doctors
  • fireman
  • policeman
  • freedom
  • hospitals
  • military
  • books
  • education
  • my job
  • showers
  • cologne (:
  • mechanics
i could go on and on ..
there is sooo much to be grateful for these days ..
i'm jus thankful for life .


and e v e r y o n e in it . no matter who you are . thanks to everyone who has/is/or will be a part of my life . i love you all more than you know . (: happy thanksgiving ! hope everyone has had a great day , and finds time to thank the people in their life's for everything they've done . (:

No comments: